BIOMAT 2021 GRANADA
Mathematical Modeling, Mechanics and Biology
A course organized in a series of weekly seminars on current topics of mathematical modeling in developmental biology, biophysics, biomechanics and biomedicine aimed at researchers in training and the entire scientific community.
List of extended 1-hour seminars starting at 16:30 hours (EU time). They are open seminars but require prior registration at
· February 3: José Antonio Carrillo, University of Oxford, UK. Aggregation-Diffusion models for differential adhesion and applications
· February 10: Nicola Bellomo, University of Granada, Spain. Mathematical Models for Covid-19 Pandemics in a Globally Connected World
· February 17: Alex Mogilner, Courant Institute, New York, USA. Mathematics of Mitotic Spindle
· February 24: Anna Marciniak-Czochra, Heidelberg University, Germany. TBA
· March 3: Benoît Ladoux , Jacques Monod Institute, CNRS & University of Paris, France. TBA
· March 10: Thomas Hillen, University of Alberta, Canada. Mathematical Modelling of Metastasis
· March 17: Andreas Deutsch, Technical University of Dresden, Germany. Collective effects in cancer invasion and progression
· March 24: Philip Maini, University of Oxford, UK. Modelling collective cell movement in biology and medicine
IMPORTANTE: La información que aquí se detalla es simplemente un resumen de la convocatoria. Tiene únicamente carácter informativo, debiendo el interesado leer la convocatoria para conocer todos los aspectos de ésta.